Body lotion is one of the most pleasurable beauty products to use and it should be a part of everyone's post-bath beauty regime.
5 best reasons for body lotion
Here are 5 of the best reasons to use a body lotion:
1) It locks in moisture. A hot bath or shower can leave skin dry, with a reduced level of natural oils, so a natural body lotion is the perfect way to redress the skin's moisture balance.
2) It smooths and soothes skin. Shaving is rather traumatic for skin and some shaving gels contain ingredients like SLS which can cause further irritation. Choose a natural shaving gel and follow with a body lotion to help you achieve silky soft, smooth results.
3) It delicately scents skin. A naturally scented body lotion is a great way of giving your skin a subtle fragrance without using artificial perfumes. For those with fragrance allergies, seek out a scent-free body lotion to enjoy all the other benefits.
4) It prolongs your summer glow. Using a body lotion or after sun lotion helps to moisturise the skin and is the best way of retaining your tan as the days start getting shorter.
5) It keeps skin supple. Body lotion helps to combat the dryness that often makes skin look older than it is, helping to keep it supple and youthful.
Treat your skin to a natural and organic body lotion
Try one of Green People's gorgeous natural and organic body lotions and never look back!
With key ingredients including Shea butter, Evening primrose and Perilla, these body lotions offer luxurious, re-hydrating relief for thirsty skin and deliver soft, supple skin all over.
As always, they are made without drying alcohol, parabens, petrochemicals and other harsh ingredients.