The festive season is the time for your make-up to sparkle but how can you put on the glitz and glamour without looking like the tinsel adorned fairy atop your tree?
Here Amy, our in-house Make-up Artist, shares her top tips for perfecting your Christmas make-up ahead of the party season.
GOT BIG BLUE OR HAZEL EYES? GO FOR GOLD
Made with a golden hue and a subtle satin shimmer our Night Forest Pressed Mineral Powder eyeshadow palette is ideal for blue and brown-eyed beauties.
Perfect your golden glow with Amy's guide to gold eyeshadow application
- Use the gold tone all over the lid, layering the colour to create your desired intensity
- Apply grey eyeliner around the rim of your eye, tapered at the outer corners and blend to soften the line
- Next apply the dark brown shade to the outer corner of your eyelid
- Use the Illuminating Eye Duo on the inner corner of your eyes to brighten and enhance
- For extra sparkle, dab a little sparkly bronzer onto the middle of your lid
- Finish with lashings of mascara for super smokiness
Amy’s Top Tip: To help your Christmas eye make-up to stand out, prime your eyelids with our pressed mineral powder or use your favourite concealer.
LIFT YOUR LOOK
The festive season can leave us feeling fatigued, but another of Amy’s top tips is to use our Illuminating Eye Duo to give your eyes an instant lift! Ideal for when you’re short of prep-time, this quick Christmas make-up trick has just three steps:
- First apply the “Pearl” or "Satin" eye shadow from the inner corners of your eyes and under the arch of your brow.
- Then apply a little of the “Pearl” or "Satin" onto the cupid’s bow
- Lastly dab a little onto the middle of your lower lid using your finger
PUMP UP THE VOLUME
Forego the faff of applying falsies this festive season and pump up the volume of your eyelashes with a sweep of our natural mascara. Made with natural cellulose micro spheres, this conditioning cosmetic gives lashes excellent definition and outstanding volume.
Amy’s Top-Tip: For long and luscious lashes work the mascara from the roots in a zig-zag motion to build up volume.
DARE TO BARE
Want to perfect your pout for that mistletoe moment? Sheer pink lipsticks are perfect for taking your look from desk to dancefloor and with its long-wearing nude shade, our Velvet Matte Lipstick will give your lips a pretty pink plump.
Amy’s Top-Tip: For a subtle, dewy finish apply your lipstick over Enrich & Enhance Lip Primer.
SHOP OUR CHRISTMAS MAKE-UP ESSENTIALS
Light-reflecting Pearl and Satin Pink shades with natural mineral pigment
Certified organic mascara with long-lasting black pigment
Out of stock