We never test our products on animals
Green People is proud to launch two new certified organic beauty products into the Sensitive Scent Free range. Green People scent-free skin care is a collection of ultra-gentle, effective organic products that are tailor-made for sensitive skin and those prone to eczema, psoriasis, rosacea and skin allergies.
The new Sensitive Scent Free Hydrating Calming Serum and Sensitive Scent Free Light Day Moisturiser prove sensitive skin needn’t compromise on effective, luxurious skin care products.
Shop for sensitive skin care
A beauty innovation for sensitive skin
Many people with sensitive and allergy-prone skin believe that their skin care options are highly limited and that anything beyond a simple moisturiser is beyond them. Green People, the sensitive skin experts since 1997, challenges this belief with an innovative new Sensitive Scent Free Hydrating Calming Serum – a revolutionary organic serum that delivers powerful skin firming and softening benefits without harsh, irritating chemicals.
Formulated without essential oils but with very high levels of soothing certified organic plant actives, our new scent-free serum provides a luxuriously light skin-feel that delivers hydration to the deeper skin layers, helping to fight wrinkles at their source.
- Contains clinically proven firming actives to promote age-confidence
- Green Marine Macro Algae stimulates collagen synthesis
- Marshmallow is calming and anti-inflammatory, helping to reduce redness
- Tara Bush locks in hydration with moisture-binding polysaccharides
A lighter day cream for sensitive skin
Those with ultra-sensitive skin may be used to applying thick, heavy creams that can leave your skin feeling weighed down and congested. Green People’s new Sensitive Scent Free Light Day Moisturiser gives intense hydration and nourishment with a lightweight, non-greasy feel.
Perfect for the spring and summer months, this new day cream contains powerful skin-balancing plant actives including Willow Bark and Prebiotics. These skin-purifying extracts help maintain a healthy skin balance and prevent blemishes, which are a growing problem among adult women, especially those with sensitive skin.
- Prebiotics restore a healthy skin balance to help prevent breakouts
- Chamomile extract is rich in flavonoids which instantly soothe inflammation
- Seaweed increases skin hydration and is a rich source of marine minerals and trace elements
- Avocado oil is bursting with 11 vitamins and 14 minerals to soothe, repair and nourish
Shop our NEW products for sensitive skin
Want more advice for sensitive skin?
Leave a comment
If you have sensitive skin, we would love to know what works for you! Tell us your tried and tested tips, plus let us know if you have any favourite Green People products.