Smoky eyes look stunningly beautiful and have a timeless elegance. Read our simple guide to creating the perfect smoky eye look with our organic make-up.
FOUNDATIONS FOR SMOKY EYES
When creating a smoky eye look, some people prefer to do their foundation after they've done their eyes so if any mistakes are made, they can be easily rectified without ruining your perfectly applied foundation.
2) Apply the “Pearl” or "Satin" eye shadow from the Illuminating Eye Duo all over the top lid and just under the lash line of the bottom lid. This lighter colour will help to enhance and brighten the eye area.
NOW ADD THE SMOKE
3) Using the "Tawny Owl" colour from the Night Forest palette, apply the pigment on the middle of the upper lid and along the outer 2/3's of the lower lid. Use your finger to smudge and soften the colour.
4) Press the "Mink Brown" colour along the lash line and the outer corner of the upper and lower lid. Use a clean brush or your finger again to soften the pigment and blend it in.
5) You can apply as little or as much of the “Mink Brown” pigment as you wish – depending on the depth of smoky eye you wish to achieve.
LASHES, LIPS & BROWS
6) No smoky eye look would be complete without a couple of layers of our Volumising Mascara
7) Shape and define your brows using a clean mascara spoolie.
8) With a bronze smoky eye look, it’s best to keep things neutral on the lips. Go for a peach or a pink rather than a dark colour. See our organic lipsticks.
9) To complete this classic red-carpet look, apply the “Pearl” or "Satin" eye shadow from the Illuminating Eye Duo to the inner corners of your eyes and under the arch of your brow. This will give your eyes an instant lift! To make your lips look fuller, you can also apply a little of the “Pearl” or "Satin" onto the cupids bow and dab a little onto the middle of your lower lip using your finger (the fullest part).
Et Voila! Your guide to the perfect natural smoky eye.