Marula Oil is often described as an African miracle oil and it is an ingredient that we have selected for our High Definition Eyeliner. Read on to discover what makes this skin-softening ingredient so special.
What is Marula oil?
Marula oil is a plant oil that’s extracted from the Marula fruit, which grow on trees in rural Africa.
Widely considered a ‘miracle oil’, this cold-pressed natural ingredient is rich in the essential nutrients needed to maintain and soften the skin.
What makes Marula oil so marvellous for skin?
- CONTAINS PROTECTIVE PALMITIC ACID – creates a shield over the skin surface and locks in hydration
- BURSTING WITH NUTRIENTS - contains ahigh level of vitamin C, the nutrient responsible for regulating the sebaceous glands which prevent the skin from dRying out
- ULTRA HYDRATING – Leaves skin soft and nourished thanks to a high proportion of oleic acid
- ABUNDANT IN ANTIOXIDANTS & OMEGA FATTY ACIDS - Softens and revitalises the skin
- AMAZINGLY ABSORBANT – Non-comedogenic and light, it is quickly absorbed by the skin
Which Green People products contain Marula oil?
Filled with goodness, Marula oil is a key ingredient in our High Definition Eyeliner and is responsible for giving this must-have make-up pencil a smooth, soft texture that can be smudged to create a stunning smoky eye.
Is Marula oil suitable for sensitive skin?
Yes! Easy on the eyes, this ultra-hydrating oil leaves skin soft and nourished and is suitable for even the most sensitive of skin.
Safe to be applied on the inside edge of your eye, this gentle natural oil reduces redness and trans-epidermal water loss and increases smoothness of the skin.
As with all make-up, it is important to thoroughly remove eye make-up before bed with a soothing cleanser. We recommend our Scent-Free Cleanser & Make-up Remover, which is suitable for even the most sensitive skin.