SPF30 natural and organic sun cream suitable for all skin types. NEW easy-to-apply, vegan formula!
- High factor SPF30 sunscreen to protect against 97% of UVB rays
- Suitable for sensitive skin & prickly heat
- Non-greasy and naturally water repellent, allowing your skin to breathe
- Packed with organic plant extracts to hydrate, soothe and protect
- Vegan and cruelty-free with recyclable, plant-based packaging
- Also available in a 100ml tube
- Recyclable sugar cane plastic tube
- PROTECTION: Effective UVA & UVB filters provide broad-spectrum sun defence
- HYDRATION: Moisture-retaining actives soften skin and prolong tan
- AGE PREVENTION: Natural antioxidants defend against free radical damage
- SOOTHING RELIEF: Formulated with >60% organic Aloe Vera.
When first applied this sun cream has a light aroma which dissipates within 15 seconds. This is naturally occurring from the raw materials in the formulation and there is no added fragrance or essential oils.
Green People supports the Marine Conservation Society, the UK charity protecting our seas, shores & wildlife. 20p will be donated to the Marine Conservation Society from each sale of this product.
OUR PROMISE TO YOU
- Natural & organic ingredients
- Water repellent
- Kind to sensitive skin
- Free from Oxybenzone & Octinoxate
- Cruelty-free & vegan
This sun cream is suitable for use on all skin types and should be applied frequently during daylight hours.
STEP 1: Apply 30 minutes before sun exposure. Apply to the face, body and limbs, taking care around the delicate eye areas. Use 30ml to cover the whole of an adult body
STEP 2: Gently tap the skin to encourage absorption
STEP 3: Maintain protection by re-applying frequently and always after swimming or playing sport
Tips for extra TLC
- Allow the sun cream to soak into the skin before applying clothing
- Soothe the skin after sun exposure and maintain your tan for longer by applying Hydrating After Sun Lotion
How to recycle the sugar cane plastic tube and PP cap:
This product is packaged in sugar cane PE packaging with a PP plastic cap. It can be recycled with other PE & PP plastics at the kerb side through Local Authorities who usually collect plastic bottles and tubes.
Aqua (Pure Water), Coco-Caprylate, Diethylhexyl Butamido Triazone (Uv Filter), Diethylamino Hydroxybenzoyl Hexyl Benzoate (Uva Filter), Zinc Oxide (Non-Nano), Cetearyl Alcohol (Emulsifying Plant Wax), Cetearyl Glucoside (Plant Derived Emulsifier), Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride (Plant Derived Emulsifier), Glycerin (Vegetable Source), Oryza Sativa (Rice) Starch, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil*, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter*, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe) Leaf Juice Powder*, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate (Plant Emulsifier), Sodium Gluconate (Plant Emulsifier), Polyglyceryl-3 Polyricinoleate (Plant Derived Emulsifier), Polyhydroxystearic Acid (Plant Wax), Camellia Sinensis (Camellia) Leaf Extract*, Leontopodium Alpinum (Edelweiss) Flower/Leaf Extract*, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract*, Commiphora Myrrha (Myrrh) Oil, Gluconolactone, Hydroxystearic Acid, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Xanthan (Corn Sugar) Gum, Stearic Acid, Palmitic Acid, Isostearic Acid, Lecithin, Tocopherol, Calcium Gluconate, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate. 59.5% *Certified Organic Ingredients
This sun cream is made without essential oils and is also suitable for those who may be prone to eczema, psoriasis and prickly heat.