In the unlikely event that we supply goods that are faulty or you are unhappy with any product purchased directly from us, we will provide a refund or exchange upon return of the product. This does not affect your statutory rights.
Conditions of return
- Goods must be returned within 28 days of purchase.
- We are only able to refund carriage charged on faulty goods.
- These conditions do not affect your statutory rights.
- Refunds are made using the same method used for payment.
- Goods must be at least 90% full, unless faulty
Please follow these steps for free returns
- Repackage the item(s), together with this form.
- Visit https://www.royalmail.com/track-my-return/create/5014 or use the below QR code.
- Simply fill in the requested information & create your returns label.
- Print your label at home or at a Post Office using the QR code provided by Royal Mail.
A returns form is sent with all orders, but if you no longer have this you can download one using the following link:
- To receive a full refund for a product/s delivered with a promotional free gift, both the item purchased and the free gift must be returned within 28 days of the purchase date or be within the Christmas extended returns window.
- If payment was made with a combination of payment card and gift card, we'll refund anything you paid for with your gift card first, and then refund any outstanding credit you are owed on to your original payment card.
Freepost service does not apply to returns made from outside the UK. If you are outside of the UK & wish to return an item to us you can do so at the following address: Green People Company Ltd, Unit 10-11 Pondtail Farm, Coolham Road, West Grinstead, RH13 8LN, UK. Please note we are not able to cover postage costs.
We cannot accept returns purchased indirectly. These will need to be returned back to the retailer it was originally purchased from, following the retailer's return procedures.