This synergistic blend of age-defying nutrients has exceptionally strong antioxidant properties
Astaxanthin delivers a powerful rejuvenating action to support your cells and help to prevent premature skin ageing.
- 6 nutrient-rich superfoods – Astaxanthin*, Seagreens® Seaweed, Barley grass, Wheatgrass, Spirulina, Chlorella
- Astaxanthin is 550 times stronger than vitamin E, 10 times stronger than beta-Carotene
- Protects skin against the effects of pollution, UV light and free radical damage
- Suitable for use during pregnancy
Organic Chlorella, Wheatgrass and Astaxanthin
Age Defy+ by Cha Vøhtz is a signature range from the founder of Green People, Charlotte Vøhtz, perfectly tailored for those aged 35+.
OUR PROMISE TO YOU
- Certified organic
- Sustainably sourced ingredients
Contains 60 vegan capsules.
Recommended dosage 1-2 capsules twice daily with food.
How to recycle the glass packaging:
Glass can be recycled at the curb side through Local Authorities. Once you have finished with your product simply rinse out any residue and add it to your recycling box.
How to recycle the box:
All Green People cardboard packaging is FSC approved and can be placed in your household recycling.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF PURCHASING GREEN PEOPLE PRODUCTS ON SUBSCRIPTION?
Our subscription service has many benefits:
- 15% saving on your favourite product(s)
- Never miss out on your every day organic essentials
- Free standard UK delivery
- Automated dispatch, saving you time on your skin care shopping
- You’re in control of your subscription and can cancel or change your subscription at any time
Still got questions? Read our subscription FAQs here
HAEMATOCOCCUS PLUVIALIS ALGAE EXTRACT 66.7MG (PROVIDING ASTAXANTHIN 2MG), SEAGREENS ASCOPHYLLUM (ORGANIC) 100MG (PROVIDING IODINE 70ΜG = 47% OF RDA), BARLEY GRASS (ORGANIC) 100MG, WHEAT GRASS (ORGANIC) 100MG, SPIRULINA (ORGANIC) 100MG, CHLORELLA (ORGANIC) 100MG, CAPSULE SHELL (VEGETABLE CELLULOSE) 120MG. *88.2% ORGANIC
All UK orders over £25 will be sent with FREE delivery. UK orders under £25 will be charged £3.50 for postage.
Under £40: £7
£40 - £99.99: £15
£100 - £149.99: £25
£150 - £199: £30
REST OF THE WORLD
Under £40: £12
£40 - £99.99: £25
£100 - £149.99: £35
£150 - £199: £50
For information about returns visit our returns page.