Natural tanning drops to customise tan intensity and achieve a natural golden glow. Simply use more drops for a deeper tan.
A non-streaky tan develops within 24 hours of application and lasts up to 5 days
- Nourishing, natural and organic tanning drops for the face and body
- Unscented and suitable for all skin types
- Contains the skin-compatible tanning agents Dihydroxyacetone (DHA) and Erythrulose
- Seaweed and Green Tea promote younger skin and protect against free radical damage
- Mix 1-5 drops with any facial moisturiser or 6-10 drops with any body lotion
- 85% certified organic ingredients
Age Defy+ by Cha Vøhtz is a signature range from the founder of Green People, Charlotte Vøhtz, perfectly tailored for those aged 30+.
Applying sunscreen daily can help to prevent premature ageing. Choose a natural and organic SPF moisturiser to complete your routine now.
OUR PROMISE TO YOU
- Natural & organic
- Kind to sensitive skin
- Sustainably sourced ingredients
- Cruelty-free & vegan
- Free from ethyl alcohol & gluten
These natural tanning drops offer a tailor-made approach to sunless tanning and are the easiest way to gradually add a sun-kissed glow to your skin.
- Exfoliate and cleanse the skin before use, then blend 1-5 drops with your favourite face cream or 6-10 drops with your body lotion and smooth into the skin.
- More drops = a deeper tan.
- Allow to dry for 10 minutes before applying clothing. Wash hands thoroughly after application.
- Use as often as desired.
- Do not apply to broken or irritated skin. Avoid direct contact with eyes, hair and fabric.
- This product does not contain SPF protection and should not be blended with SPF products. To maintain adequate sun protection allow 20-30 minutes for your skin to fully absorb your tanning drops and moisturiser and then apply SPF skin care as the last stage of your skin care routine.
TIP FOP EXTRA TLC
Protect your skin from UV damage by following with your favourite Green People facial sun cream.
How to recycle the glass packaging:
Glass can be recycled at the kerb side through Local Authorities. Once you have finished with your product simply rinse out any residue and add it to your recycling box.
How to recycle the pipette:
The pipette should be separated into its different components before being recycled.
How to recycle the box:
All Green People cardboard packaging is FSC approved and can be placed in your household recycling.
Aqua, Dihydroxyacetone, Glycerin, Erythrulose, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe) Leaf Juice Powder*, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract*, Enteromorpha Compressa Extract, Caesalpinia Spinosa Gum, Xanthan Gum, Caramel, Sodium Gluconate, Sodium Hydroxide, Benzyl Alcohol, Salicylic Acid, Sorbic Acid, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate. *85.3% Organic. 9 Active Ingredients
You may notice that some products contain the following ingredients: benzyl alcohol, benzyl benzoate, benzyl salicylate, citral, citranellol, coumarin, eugenol, farnesol, geraniol, isoeugenol, limonene and linalool.
The reason that these are listed is because they are naturally present in the essential oils we use. We do not add them separately as isolated fragrance ingredients.
If you have diagnosed allergies to any of these ingredients, we recommend trying our Scent Free range, which is completely free from perfume or essential oils.