Certified organic shampoo for dry, itchy or flaky scalp
- Quickly calms an itchy, flaky and irritated scalp
- Pineapple enzymes guard against a build-up of flakes
- SLS-free, silicone-free & gluten-free
- 82% certified organic ingredients
- Concentrated formula: a little goes a long way
OUR PROMISE TO YOU
- Natural & certified organic
- Kind to sensitive skin
- Sustainably sourced ingredients
Apply our Itch Away Shampoo to wet hair and work it into a rich foam.
Once the scalp has been cleansed, gently work the shampoo through the hair and leave in for 1 minute before thoroughly rinsing both the hair and scalp.
How to recycle the plastic tube and cap:
PP & PE plastic is widely recyclable and is collected by local authorities throughout the whole of the UK.
Modern recycling processes allow both of these plastic types to be recycled many times, not just the once. There is absolutely no need for this packaging to ever go to landfill or to end up in our rivers, lakes or seas.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF PURCHASING GREEN PEOPLE PRODUCTS ON SUBSCRIPTION?
Our subscription service has many benefits:
- 15% saving on your favourite product(s)
- Never miss out on your every day organic essentials
- Free standard UK delivery
- Automated dispatch, saving you time on your skin care shopping
- You’re in control of your subscription and can cancel or change your subscription at any time
Still got questions? Read our subscription FAQs here
Aqua, Sodium Coco-Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Decyl Glucoside, Ananas Sativus Fruit Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Powder*, Althaea Officinalis Root Extract*, Chamomilla Recutita Flower Extract*, Aroma [Rosmarinus Officinalis Leaf Oil*^, Cupressus Sempervirens Oil*, Melaleuca Alternifolia Leaf Oil*, Lavandula Angustifolia Herb Oil*^], Yucca Schidigera Stem Extract, Hydrolysed Quinoa, Glucose, Benzyl Alcohol, Salicylic Acid, Sorbic Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Glycerin, Citric Acid, Limonene*, Linalool*. *82.7% Organic, ^Fairly Traded
You may notice that some products contain the following ingredients: benzyl alcohol, benzyl benzoate, benzyl salicylate, citral, citranellol, coumarin, eugenol, farnesol, geraniol, isoeugenol, limonene and linalool.
The reason that these are listed is because they are naturally present in the essential oils we use. We do not add them separately as isolated fragrance ingredients.
If you have diagnosed allergies to any of these ingredients, we recommend trying our Scent Free range, which is completely free from perfume or essential oils.