A natural shampoo for normal/oily hair with an itchy, irritated scalp. Matching conditioner also available.
- Gentle cleansing action for oily hair
- Helps to relieve an itchy scalp and may help to reduce dandruff
- Stimulates circulation in the scalp
- SLS-free, silicone-free & gluten-free
- A little goes a long way - lasts 3 months on average
- Recyclable sugar cane plastic tube
OUR PROMISE TO YOU
- Natural & organic
- Kind to sensitive skin
- Sustainably sourced ingredients
- 100% recyclable packaging
- Cruelty-free & vegan
Apply a small amount of Irritated Scalp Shampoo to wet hair & gently work through to ends. Rinse thoroughly.
For best results follow with Green People Irritated Scalp Conditioner.
If you feel your hair has a build up of dirt, then use our shampoo twice.
How to recycle the sugar cane plastic tube and PP cap:
This product is packaged in sugar cane PE packaging with a PP plastic cap. It can be recycled with other PE & PP plastics at the kerb side through Local Authorities who usually collect plastic bottles and tubes.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF PURCHASING GREEN PEOPLE PRODUCTS ON SUBSCRIPTION?
Our subscription service has many benefits:
- 15% saving on your favourite product(s)
- Never miss out on your every day organic essentials
- Free standard UK delivery
- Automated dispatch, saving you time on your skin care shopping
- You’re in control of your subscription and can cancel or change your subscription at any time
Still got questions? Read our subscription FAQs here
Aqua, Decyl Glucoside, Glycerin, Sodium Coco-Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Betaine, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe) Leaf Juice Powder*, Ananas Sativus Fruit Extract, Aroma [Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil*^, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Herb Oil*^, Lavandula Hybrida Grosso (Lavandin) Herb Oil*], Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil*, Glucose, Linalool*, Limonene*. *Organic Ingredients, ^Fairly Traded
You may notice that some products contain the following ingredients: benzyl alcohol, benzyl benzoate, benzyl salicylate, citral, citranellol, coumarin, eugenol, farnesol, geraniol, isoeugenol, limonene and linalool.
The reason that these are listed is because they are naturally present in the essential oils we use. We do not add them separately as isolated fragrance ingredients.
If you have diagnosed allergies to any of these ingredients, we recommend trying our Scent Free range, which is completely free from perfume or essential oils.