A soothing organic nappy cream to protect against the dampness that can lead to nappy rash
- Vegan, water-repellent Berry Wax helps to protect against dampness
- Enriched with eczema-friendly actives that gently soothe soreness
- Naturally rich in Zinc Oxide and Vitamin E
- Recyclable sugar cane plastic packaging
- Suitable for use from birth
- 88.6% organic ingredients
OUR PROMISE TO YOU
- Certified organic
- Kind to sensitive skin
Apply Calming Nappy Cream sparingly to freshly washed and dried skin. Re-apply as often as necessary, and at each nappy change.
How to recycle the sugar cane tube
The sugar cane plastic tube can be recycled at the kerb side through your Local Authority. Once you have finished with your product simply rinse out any residue and add it to your recycling box.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF PURCHASING GREEN PEOPLE PRODUCTS ON SUBSCRIPTION?
Our subscription service has many benefits:
- 15% saving on your favourite product(s)
- Never miss out on your every day organic essentials
- Free standard UK delivery
- Automated dispatch, saving you time on your skin care shopping
- You’re in control of your subscription and can cancel or change your subscription at any time
Still got questions? Read our subscription FAQs here
Aqua, Zinc Oxide (Non-Nano), Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride*, Cannabis Sativa (Hemp) Seed Oil*, Polyglyceryl-3 Polyricinoleate, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Glycerin, Sorbitan Olivate, Citric Acid, Rhus Verniciflua Peel Cera, Calendula Officinalis (Calendula) Flower Extract*, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe) Leaf Juice Powder*, Chamomilla Recutita (Chamomile) Flower Extract*, Polyglyceryl-3 Ricinoleate, Glyceryl Caprylate, Tocopherol, Dehydroacetic Acid, Benzyl Alcohol, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate. *88.6% Certified Organic Agricultural Ingredients
You may notice that some products contain the following ingredients: benzyl alcohol, benzyl benzoate, benzyl salicylate, citral, citranellol, coumarin, eugenol, farnesol, geraniol, isoeugenol, limonene and linalool.
The reason that these are listed is because they are naturally present in the essential oils we use. We do not add them separately as isolated fragrance ingredients.
If you have diagnosed allergies to any of these ingredients, we recommend trying our Scent Free range, which is completely free from perfume or essential oils.