Award-winning natural rescue salve to nurture and protect delicate skin
- Softens, protects and calms away irritation
- Emergency sore skin rescue for baby’s face, body and bottom
- Helps loosen and lift away cradle cap
- A certified organic, non-aqueous cream for delicate skin
- Water-resistant to protect against dampness when your baby has nappy rash
- Suitable for sensitive skin prone to eczema, psoriasis & dermatitis
- 92% certified organic ingredients
- Concentrated formula: a little goes a long way
- Voted most innovative product by Green Beauty Club members
OUR PROMISE TO YOU
- Certified organic
- Kind to sensitive skin
Apply Soothing Baby Salve sparingly to baby’s skin and gently rub in.
On scalp – rub in, comb gently to loosen and remove dried skin/cradle cap.
Apply as often as required.
How to recycle the pot:
The Green People pots are plastic recycle code 5, Polypropylene (PP). They are fully recyclable and can be put whole in with your normal household recycling.
How to recycle the box:
All Green People cardboard packaging is FSC approved and can be placed in your household recycling.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF PURCHASING GREEN PEOPLE PRODUCTS ON SUBSCRIPTION?
Our subscription service has many benefits:
- 15% saving on your favourite product(s)
- Never miss out on your every day organic essentials
- Free standard UK delivery
- Automated dispatch, saving you time on your skin care shopping
- You’re in control of your subscription and can cancel or change your subscription at any time
Still got questions? Read our subscription FAQs here
Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil*, Elaeis Guineensis (Palm) Oil*^, Cera Alba (Beeswax)*, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil*, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Cannabis Sativa (Hemp) Seed Oil*, Cetearyl Olivate (From Olive Oil), Sorbitan Olivate (From Olive Oil), Calendula Officinalis (Marigold) Flower Extract*, Aroma [Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Herb Oil*^, Lavandula Hybrida (Lavandin) Herb Oil*], Linalool*, Limonene*. *92.0% Organic ^Fairly Traded
You may notice that some products contain the following ingredients: benzyl alcohol, benzyl benzoate, benzyl salicylate, citral, citranellol, coumarin, eugenol, farnesol, geraniol, isoeugenol, limonene and linalool.
The reason that these are listed is because they are naturally present in the essential oils we use. We do not add them separately as isolated fragrance ingredients.
If you have diagnosed allergies to any of these ingredients, we recommend trying our Scent Free range, which is completely free from perfume or essential oils.