Award-winning natural rescue salve to nurture and protect delicate skin
- Softens, protects and calms away irritation
- Emergency sore skin rescue for baby’s face, body and bottom
- Helps loosen and lift away cradle cap
- A certified organic, non-aqueous cream for delicate skin
- Water-resistant to protect against dampness when your baby has nappy rash
- Suitable for sensitive skin prone to eczema, psoriasis & dermatitis
- 92% certified organic ingredients
- Concentrated formula: a little goes a long way
Organic Shea Butter, Hemp, Beeswax, Calendula & Lavender
OUR PROMISE TO YOU
- Certified organic
- Kind to sensitive skin
Apply Soothing Baby Salve sparingly to baby’s skin and gently rub in.
On scalp – rub in, comb gently to loosen and remove dried skin/cradle cap.
Apply as often as required.
How to recycle the pot:
The Green People pots are plastic recycle code 5, Polypropylene (PP). They are fully recyclable and can be put whole in with your normal household recycling.
How to recycle the box:
All Green People cardboard packaging is FSC approved and can be placed in your household recycling.
HELIANTHUS ANNUUS (SUNFLOWER) SEED OIL*, ELAEIS GUINEENSIS (PALM) OIL*^, CERA ALBA (BEESWAX)*, PRUNUS AMYGDALUS DULCIS (SWEET ALMOND) OIL*, BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII (SHEA) BUTTER, CANNABIS SATIVA (HEMP) SEED OIL*, CETEARYL OLIVATE (FROM OLIVE OIL), SORBITAN OLIVATE (FROM OLIVE OIL), CALENDULA OFFICINALIS (MARIGOLD) FLOWER EXTRACT*, AROMA [LAVANDULA ANGUSTIFOLIA (LAVENDER) HERB OIL*^, LAVANDULA HYBRIDA (LAVANDIN) HERB OIL*], LINALOOL*, LIMONENE*. *92.0% ORGANIC ^FAIRLY TRADED