Clear skin confidence comes naturally with this spot-zapping cleansing moisturiser.
Tailormade for teens, it is packed with natural and organic plant goodness for calm and clear skin.
- 2-in-1 cleanser and moisturiser to promote a spot-free complexion
- pH-balanced and suitable for teenagers that may be prone to acne or sensitive skin
- Willow Bark is famed for its anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties
- Aloe Vera and Green Tea are rich in polyphenols to calm inflamed spots
- Rosehip Oil may help reduce the appearance of scarring
- Prebiotics help to balance the skin’s microbiome
- 89% certified organic ingredients
- Recyclable sugar cane plastic tube
Bursting with the fruity-fresh fragrance of Mandarin & Orange essential oils.
Keep your skin protected by adding an SPF as part of your daily skin care routine. Choose a natural and organic SPF moisturiser now.
OUR PROMISE TO YOU
- Certified organic
- Kind to sensitive skin
- Formulated for teen skin
HOW TO USE
STEP 1: Apply 1-2 pumps and massage into clean, dry skin concentrating on the face, neck and décolletage
STEP 2: Lightly tap to aid absorption and stimulate blood circulation
For spot-prone skin for best results, first cleanse with a foaming face wash
For daytime use, follow with SPF protection
TIPS FOR EXTRA TLC
- To cover spots or create a tinted moisturiser combine with Oy! Clear Skin Blemish Concealer.
- If wearing make-up, remove it by smoothing a small amount of Oy! Clear Skin Cleansing Moisturiser on to your skin, then rinse with warm water and pat dry.
- Protect your skin from UV damage by following with your favourite Green People facial sun cream.
How to recycle the sugar cane plastic tube and PP cap:
This product is packaged in sugar cane PE packaging with a PP plastic cap. It can be recycled with other PE & PP plastics at the kerb side through Local Authorities who usually collect plastic bottles and tubes.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF PURCHASING GREEN PEOPLE PRODUCTS ON SUBSCRIPTION?
Our subscription service has many benefits:
- 15% saving on your favourite product(s)
- Never miss out on your every day organic essentials
- Free standard UK delivery
- Automated dispatch, saving you time on your skin care shopping
- You’re in control of your subscription and can cancel or change your subscription at any time
Still got questions? Read our subscription FAQs here
Aqua (Pure Water), Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil*, Cetearyl Alcohol (Emulsifying Plant Wax), Salix Nigra (Black Willow) Bark Extract, Cannabis Sativa (Hemp) Seed Oil*, Alpha-Glucan Oligosaccharide (Prebiotic), Glyceryl Stearate (Plant Derived Emulsifier), Rosa Moschata (Rosehip) Seed Oil*, Cetearyl Glucoside (Plant Derived Emulsifier), Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice Powder*, Glycerin (Vegetable Derived), Sodium Stearoyl Glutamate (Plant Derived Emulsifier), Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter*^, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract*, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract*, Aroma [Cananga Odorata (Ylang Ylang) Flower Oil*^, Citrus Nobilis (Mandarin) Peel Oil*, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Sweet Orange) Peel Oil*], Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Extract, Levulinic Acid (Plant Derived), Carrageenan (Seaweed), Xanthan Gum (Corn Starch Gum), Sodium Lauryl Glucose Carboxylate (Plant Derived), Lauryl Glucoside (Plant Derived), Sorbic Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Citrate, Citric Acid, Benzyl Salicylate*, Geraniol*, Benzyl Benzoate*, Farnesol*, Citral*, Linalool*, Limonene*. *89.7% Organic, ^Fairly Traded (Period After Opening 6m)
You may notice that some products contain the following ingredients: benzyl alcohol, benzyl benzoate, benzyl salicylate, citral, citranellol, coumarin, eugenol, farnesol, geraniol, isoeugenol, limonene and linalool.
The reason that these are listed is because they are naturally present in the essential oils we use. We do not add them separately as isolated fragrance ingredients.
If you have diagnosed allergies to any of these ingredients, we recommend trying our Scent Free range, which is completely free from perfume or essential oils.