For dry, coloured, chemically-treated & frequently blow-dried hair. Matching shampoo also available.
- A welcome treat for dry or stressed out hair
- Boosts shine and nourishes scalp and hair shaft
- Prevents scalp dryness and loss of natural oils
- For a deluxe conditioning treatment, wrap hair in towel and leave for 10 minutes before rinsing
- 91% certified organic ingredients
- Concentrated formula: a little goes a long way
Organic Green Tea, Aloe Vera & B vitamins
Ethical responsibility is at the heart of what we do. We are proud to present this conditioner in a fully recyclable, renewable sugar cane tube with a favourable carbon emissions profile.
For every 1 kilo of sugar cane plastic produced, 3 kilos of C02 is removed from our atmosphere. This exchange can be described as being climate positive.
OUR PROMISE TO YOU
- Certified organic ingredients
- Kind to sensitive skin
- Sustainably sourced ingredients
- 100% recyclable packaging
- Cruelty-free & vegan
Wash hair with Green People Intensive Repair Shampoo and rinse thoroughly.
Apply Intensive Repair Conditioner to the lengths of your hair, focussing on the ends; you only need a small amount as a little goes a long way. Leave for at least 1 minute and rinse thoroughly.
For hair mask - apply to wet hair and wrap in hot towel and leave for 10 minutes before rinsing.
How to recycle the sugar cane plastic tube and PP cap:
This product is packaged in sugar cane PE packaging with a PP plastic cap. It can be recycled with other PE & PP plastics at the kerb side through Local Authorities who usually collect plastic bottles and tubes.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF PURCHASING GREEN PEOPLE PRODUCTS ON SUBSCRIPTION?
Our subscription service has many benefits:
- 15% saving on your favourite product(s)
- Never miss out on your every day organic essentials
- Free standard UK delivery
- Automated dispatch, saving you time on your skin care shopping
- You’re in control of your subscription and can cancel or change your subscription at any time
Still got questions? Read our subscription FAQs here
AQUA (PURE WATER), CETEARYL ALCOHOL (EMULSIFYING PLANT WAX), SIMMONDSIA CHINENSIS (JOJOBA) SEED OIL*, PERSEA GRATISSIMA (AVOCADO) OIL*, CETRIMONIUM CHLORIDE (CONDITIONING AGENT), LECITHIN (PLANT DERIVED), ALOE BARBADENSIS (ALOE VERA) LEAF JUICE POWDER*, HYDROLYZED YEAST PROTEIN, CAMELLIA SINENSIS (GREEN TEA) LEAF EXTRACT*, ROSMARINUS OFFICINALIS (ROSEMARY) LEAF EXTRACT*, GLYCERIN, LEVULINIC ACID (PLANT DERIVED), AROMA [PELARGONIUM GRAVEOLENS (ROSE GERANIUM) OIL*^, SANTALUM SPICATA (SANDALWOOD) WOOD OIL*, LAVANDULA ANGUSTIFOLIA (LAVENDER) HERB OIL*^, LAVANDULA HYBRIDA GROSSO (LAVANDIN) HERB OIL*, CITRUS AURANTIUM DULCIS (SWEET ORANGE) PEEL OIL*], POTASSIUM SORBATE, SODIUM BENZOATE, LINALOOL*, GERANIOL*, CITRONELLOL*. *91.0% ORGANIC, ^FAIRLY TRADED
You may notice that some products contain the following ingredients: benzyl alcohol, benzyl benzoate, benzyl salicylate, citral, citranellol, coumarin, eugenol, farnesol, geraniol, isoeugenol, limonene and linalool.
The reason that these are listed is because they are naturally present in the essential oils we use. We do not add them separately as isolated fragrance ingredients.
If you have diagnosed allergies to any of these ingredients, we recommend trying our Scent Free range, which is completely free from perfume or essential oils.